Monday, June 18, 2012

Autel MaxiTrip TP100 it works.

Autel MaxiTrip TP100 it works.
It seems like a good product so far. Its does everything they say it will. Although it couldn't read mt VIN nor the VIN on three other cars I tried it on. Oh well. There are two reasons I got this product 1.to get MPG 2.to read OBDII codes. The MPG feature works ok, but I think it is a little too generous. It says my truck is getting about 18-19MPG when I pretty sure its only getting around 15MPG. I have to adjust it some how. The code reader works weel too as I got to try it out the first day I got it. A buddy of mine from work had his check engine light come on. I was able to read and clear the code for him. Its hard to find a place to put it. The box said it comes with tape to mount it somewhere, but mine didn't. Even if i wanted to mount it somewhere it would be hard because the cord plugs into two places, the back and the right side (if your looking at the meter). It might be easier to put it somewhere if it was on the left side. You'll se what I mean. All in all I pretty happy with it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment